29.3.11

For Your Convenience: Formatting Adjustment

Alright, so in the interest of making your lives easier and your Arbiter Elegantiae experience better, I've made a slight adjustment to my posts.  For those of you who are interested in a specific genre of post I've refined my categories so that you don't have to bother wading through all of the other material.  To be clear, I've gone through and tagged all of my Fashion Forecasts with "Fashion Forecast", so if you follow that link every Fashion Forecast I've posted will come up neatly and you can have a peruse.  It's the same deal for Listening To: if you're only interested in my musical taste it is now easier to skip straight to the good stuff, so to speak.  Anyway, hopefully this will make things a little simpler and more enjoyable.  Keep spreading the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment