8.3.11

Fashion Forecast: The Best Is Yet to Come

Alright, so I am very aware of how long it has been since my last Fashion Forecast, and yes, it is pretty much at the top of my to-do list.  Part of the problem is that I am the only one maintaining the blog, and I do have a (rather busy at the moment) life outside of the internet.  The other problem is my obsession with being thorough.  Although I already have a very clear sense of the major trends of the season, I can't bring myself to post anything before I've seen all of my favourite designers' interpretations of these trends.  So, be comforted, I'm at this moment about two-thirds of the way through.  I'm hurrying as fast as I can given the Fall 2011 shows are already out and I'm itching to get to them.  Anyway, that's about all for the moment, and here's a little preview of what's on its way: