1.5.11

Manicure: She Sells Seashells by the Sea Shore

So to my great dismay my royal manicure didn't last very long... though neither did the dismay, since it meant I got to give myself a new manicure.

There are few things I love more than a nice neutral palette - I seem to live in them.  A favourite colour combination of mine is a soft pearl gray with a shell pink (hence the title).  Surprisingly this is a pairing I have yet to try on my nails, and admittedly I stumbled upon the idea by accident.  I'm definitely pleased with how things turned out, though I do wish the Icing by Claire's polish's sparkles were rainbow like all the others - I used four different kinds of sparkles: Icing by Claire's in "Sparkle Me Happy", Revlon's "Belle", Sally Hansen's "Disco Ball", and China Glaze's "Fairy Dust".  I layered them over "Silver" by Revlon and "Hopelessly in Love" by OPI.  Hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment