5.5.11

Zebra Strikes Again

One of my favourite friends has been up to visit for the last few days, and today we (her, my sister and I) got together for a good old-fashioned nail painting session.  Serenaded by such musical heroes as Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and Shawn Desman (my "Shame" Playlist) we got our paint on.

I have what appears to be an enduring love for zebra print (and many animal prints in general) so today I decided to go for a "Silver" Gosh base with hand-painted black zebra stripes (Sally Hansen nail pen).  For staying power I finished with two coats of Seche Vite.

As promised I said I'd deliver a verdict on the efficacy of Seche Natural, a new base coat I'm trying (instead of my usual Seche Clear).  After having used it for my last few manicures I can say while I haven't noticed any huuuuge changes my nails do seem to be in better condition (less flaking and chipping, less staining).  I would definitely recommend it!





No comments:

Post a Comment