14.7.11

Coming up next...

Over the years I've developed an appreciation for premium denim.  Jeans are an item we wear almost daily, and they have a versatility that is rare in the trend-centric fashion world.  As such, I am 100% behind investing in good quality denim, and can personally attest to it making a big difference.  When I started testing out the premium denim market, however, I had no idea what I was doing.  Basically, each maker has a strength or a particular person they cater to, but you can't know what/who that is until you've tried.  So, in the interest of giving prospective denim buyers some help, I will soon be reviewing some of the major brands I have experience with.  In the near future I'll give a breakdown of Rock & Republic, J Brand, Seven For All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, and maybe Earnest Sewn if I can get my sister to give me some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment