8.9.11

Eargasmic

Okay, it's late and I have a packed day tomorrow, but I couldn't resist throwing this up.  I recently watched The Lincoln Lawyer, which was an alright film with a very well-chosen soundtrack.  Included on the list was this track, Nightcall, by Kavinsky featuring Lovefoxxx.  I haven't heard of either before, but you can believe I'll be doing some investigating promptly.  This just so happens to be the perfect track to make my Friday flash by and to pump me up for Friday night.  Too good.


Also, how rad is this album cover?

Secondly, the New Division has been on my radar for a while, but I just recently came across Saturday Night, an intoxicatingly mixed beat that will get you dancing no matter what.  With that, I'll leave you to the music and simply say have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment